Friday, July 20, 2012

Introduction

We bought a house. A big old house. A big old house that was simply lived in by the last owners, not maintained particularly well. We've been living in it for a week and a half now, and I have wanted to take a bit of time to write down our experiences, which have sometimes been comical and other times extremely frustrating, since the day we moved in. Now we have finally taken a day of rest and I am writing something. 

We are trying to get this house back into shape, but as the title of my blog indicates, we are not trained for this. An economics background doesn't really come in handy when the walls need painting.

 I am a bit of a serial blogger. I have several started and abandoned blogs, so I don't know how long I will keep this up. And, as I'm currently doing, my posts will probably usually be back dated, since the times I have the most interesting things to write about will inevitably be the times when I have the least amount of time to write. But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment